- Any TSO-person can ask access through the assembly member OR the Work Group Convenor can request a new user.
- The request is sent to the Secretary-General executive assistant, who evaluates the request with the respective coordinator to ensure that the request for TSO-member access is from a validated TSO.
- After approval, the request is transferred to the ENTSO-E Service Desk for creation.
- For each new user, the name, Organization and e-mail address is needed to create that user for Extranet. Before creating the new user, a check is performed on the completion of mandatory login-details and whether the e-mail address belongs to a pre-defined TSO domain name.
- This means that if the user is a contractor, working for a TSO, a TSO e-mail address needs to be given, by the TSO, to the user.
Have more questions? Submit a request