a) FTP solution (test site; production FTP site should be ready in mid of 2018)
- The data is refreshed once a day and stored in CSV format
- How to access it (test ftp site)?
FTP string: ftp://184.108.40.206/export/
User Name: TP_export
No additional access rights are needed.
Please copy paste the FTP string link directly into the browser (the best to use the Explorer), and you will then see a pop up window to log on.
Please notice that this FTP server access is provided to the general public as a pilot for user test purposes only, with the sole aim of gathering user feedback that will help into the development of the final FTP tool. This latter one is planned for implementation and its go-live date is expected in mid of 2018, as per programmed works schedule duly communicated at the ETUG.
Please notice also that due to the presence of several time standards for the different data sets handled, for the shake of simplicity (and in order to avoid any confusion), the FTP pilot tool here accessible uses the UTC time standard for all the data items presented. All time indexes of all data files have been translated to this time format by default.
b) Restful API
- It can be used to download most recent updates, but, with download limit per data items (maximum 100 requests) and only XML file downloads are supported.
- The interface specification for the Restful API is available online at: http://transparency.entsoe.eu/content/static_content/Static%20content/web%20api/Guide.html
c) Data Repository solution
- Can be used to download larger data volumes (up to 50 mb download size)
- only XML file downloads are supported
- Data repository solution offers downloads for larger data sets, but, only XML file downloads are supported. Requests are processed in the background, asynchronously, without imposing load on the platform. Responses to the request are sent via messages in the Message Board.
- The User Guide for the Data Repository Solution API is available online at:
Please follow the steps described in Section 4 of the User Guide in order to obtain the access to the Data Repository Solution.